Home Grown Bloggers is excited to hold our next focused retreat on Blog Monetization! Making money from your blog is much more than a few ads on your sidebars or in your post. It’s about making money in several different ways. We’re going to show you lots of options to make money from your blog no matter what kind of blog you have. We’ll also show you how to do it where to maximize it.
The main philosophy of Home Grown Bloggers Lakeside Retreat is to not get overwhelmed while learning.
That’s why our retreats are subject-targeted weekend retreats. We focus on one area of blogging so there is no brain overload and you can start implementing what you learn while you are at the retreat. The fact that’s it’s at a lake house where you can wear your PJ’s and yoga pants all weekend while having tons of fun with people that understand what you do is just an added bonus!
The Home Grown Bloggers retreat was the one on one attention that my blog needed! I got the focus I needed to ask any question and not get lost in a crowd- like at a conference. – March 2017
Why should you attend a Home Grown Bloggers Retreat?
As a new blogger, there are so many questions I don’t have answers to. From the technical to approaching perspective business partners to the layout of my blog, I needed direction. Attending this blog retreat flipped the light switch on for me. I was able to get logical answers to the problems that have been plaguing me since creating my blog. This was the push I needed to take my blog to the next level. What sets this retreat apart is the positive energy and the depth of knowledge of Kirsten and Kelley. They answered any question I had with a real world application and gave so many suggestions for improvement. And here’s the best part…the retreat was so much fun! The setting was very casual and I felt comfortable bringing any question to the table. These are some wonderful women who take a personal interest in the success of the bloggers they teach. – March 2017
At this retreat it’s all about the money! We’ll focus on different ways you can make money with your blog and how to make sure you are FTC complaint.
BLOG MONETIZATION TOPICS
- Affiliate Marketing – What companies to use and how to use links in blog posts and on social media.
- Working with Brands – How to reach out to brands, what you should tell them in your first email and what you shouldn’t. Learn what brands want from beginning to end.
- Creating Digital Products – How to create e-books and courses to sell and how to set up funnels to sell your next course or an older one to new customers.
- Sponsored Posts – Who can you get sponsored posts from? What is it they really want and what they don’t want to assure you get picked.
Yes, this may be the retreat that makes you go from a part time blogger to full time entrepreneur!
What’s included in a Home Grown Bloggers Retreat?
Well it’s the whole shebang! Learning, Food, and a swank lake house to rest your weary fingers from typing! We’ll also throw in some treats and cocktails too! The best part of this is that everything is included in your ticket price no extra hotel rooms to pay for and it’s cheaper than any blog conference we know of!
YOUR TICKET PRICE OF $450 WILL COVER:
- 2 nights accommodations in a private lake house. (you will have to share a room)
- All Meals: Dinner Friday; Breakfast, lunch, & dinner Saturday; Light breakfast Sunday.
- Snacks & drinks throughout the weekend.
- Education and guidance for your blog taught by Home Grown bloggers, Kirsten, and Kelley.
- Free gift exclusively for attendees!
- AN ADDED BONUS – A free ticket to the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain park on Friday, Oct. 27th (optional)
WE EVEN HAVE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- One payment of $450 + fees due at time of registration. Tickets available through October 1, 2017
- Three payments of $165 + fees. Payment #1 due upon registration or by 5/31/17. Payment #2 due 6/1/17. Payment #3 due 9/1/17.
- There are no refunds for this retreat, however your ticket can be transferred if done by September 15, 2017
This weekend retreat is way less than a regular conference so if your blog is smaller or you are new to blogging it’s the perfect way start. Unlike regular conferences where you have to rent a hotel room and pay for all your food everything at our Home Grown Bloggers Event, Lake Side, is covered, so you’ll have no unexpected expenses. Spend a weekend with friends that are there to support, guide and, help! If you have any questions or would like to be a sponsor, feel free to contact us. We can’t wait to see you.
Become a Home Grown Blogger!
Sign up to receive notifications of new Home Grown Blogger events & get a FREE 17-page guide to organically growing your email list & Facebook following!