We are only a three weeks away from our first ever Home Grown Bloggers event in Birmingham! Heather & I couldn’t be more excited to hang out with everyone. Last week, Heather gave you an inside scoop on her social media session. This week, I want to fill you in on my hands-on educational session.
I’ve been using email as part of my blog’s marketing plan for almost as long as I’ve been blogging, about 5 years now. I learned the value of email over social media a long time ago, and now my full-time business is teaching bloggers and creative business owners how to create email marketing strategies of their own.
At our Birmingham event, attendees will do just that. I’ll take you through the exact process I use with each of my clients, and by the end of the day, you will have your email marketing plan mapped out, set up and running!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why your blog needs more than an RSS-feed
- The benefits of both MailChimp & Convertkit so you can make an educated decision on your best platform
- How to determine email frequency, list segmentation, and content
- How to create an opt-in offer & deliver it to subscribers
- An introduction to content upgrades & deliver them to subscribers
- Where to put sign-up options on your blog
In the hands-on portion of your session with me, you’ll have the opportunity to map out your email content on an editorial calendar, set up your MailChimp or Convertkit account properly, create new forms and email series for various email freebies or sales funnels, and get your email questions answered.
I look forward to seeing you in Birmingham on September 24th! Tickets are still available. Click HERE to register for only $149! Tickets include:
- 2 in-depth educational sessions: social media & email marketing
- 2 focus sessions: Lightroom & flat lays for Instagram
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, tea & coffee
- A sweet tea party
- An amazing swag bag
- A wine tour & tasting at Morgan Creek Winery
Don’t miss this! See you soon!
Become a Home Grown Blogger!
Sign up to receive notifications of new Home Grown Blogger events & get a FREE 17-page guide to organically growing your email list & Facebook following!